Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 242
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet š
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my motherās side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, itās mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star silver
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer silver
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator gold
Number of completed tours
19
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
This is a person on vp
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
vm.tiktok.com/ZM83e4WH1/
I think , ,,yes
Private
International Star
wug wrote:
annoying
Private
National Star
Sylvan wrote:
Why
Is this supposed to be parodyĀ
Private
National Star
Imani wrote:
What did he say??
Private
National Star
Sylvan wrote:
Imani wrote:
What did he say??
My God y'all, my mama allowed me to drink cola, how cool is that? Now I'm playing fortnite and drinking cola yippeeeeeĀ
Private
National Star
Imani wrote:
Sylvan wrote:
Imani wrote:
What did he say??
My God y'all, my mama allowed me to drink cola, how cool is that? Now I'm playing fortnite and drinking cola yippeeeeeĀ
Ohh thank you
Private
Youtube Star
ujang wrote:
ahahahah
Private
National Star
kagura wrote:
why... why that video has so many views. i don't understand social media at all anymore
Private
Princess of Pop
Arthema wrote:
is it the german kid drinking fake cola and playing fortnite?
lmao this kid
pure moment of happinessĀ
kalypso
International Star
kalypso wrote:
it's u if u were german
peachmilk
Youtube Star
peachmilk wrote:
lmao my volume was on full, I regret
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated