Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 356
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet 🐀
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet silver
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star gold
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master silver
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator brass
Number of completed tours
16
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
are we excited
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
for aot
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
I sure am
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
no one? really?
Sol
National Star
Sol wrote:
YES I AM
very excited
i got a subscription to cruncyroll so i can watch it fast
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
Sol wrote:
YES I AM
very excited
i got a subscription to cruncyroll so i can watch it fast
Omg
Sol
National Star
Sol wrote:
Azriel wrote:
Sol wrote:
YES I AM
very excited
i got a subscription to cruncyroll so i can watch it fast
Omg
where do u watch it?
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
Sol wrote:
Azriel wrote:
Sol wrote:
YES I AM
very excited
i got a subscription to cruncyroll so i can watch it fast
Omg
where do u watch it?
Attackontitanonline.org 😭
Private
Living Legend
lain wrote:
wait is it out??
Private
Popstar
Koolaid wrote:
LETS GOOOO
Private
Popstar
Koolaid wrote:
but ill have to wait for subs F
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated