You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
+ add shout
Klavier
style me if u are sexy
0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can stat making your own fans and popdollars.
> Close
Helper
23 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General Page: | Next | Last
friday chat
Private
World famous



hello losers that's online on a friday evening or day or morning or whatever

how r u today? what have u done? what r u gonna do? any plans for the weekend? what did u do this week?

i just used a lotta money on something stupid, but i needed it
Private
World famous



also .. OnlyOneOf is back
Kitten
World famous



i just started my period so i literally haven't left bed all day... my tummy hurts
Private
World famous



kitten wrote:
i just started my period so i literally haven't left bed all day... my tummy hurts
aaaa yes relatable!!!!!!!
Private
Popstar



im good im drinking a bit with my bf watching tv and chilling.. , we're alone at his cabin and we've been here all week because lectures are on zoom anyway hehe
Private
Popstar



i have done nothing no thoughts head empty 
and im gonna continue doing exactly that for the rest of the weekend, cause im starting a new job next week which requires me to turn on my brain 
super tragic  
Private
World famous



Kouhai wrote:
im good im drinking a bit with my bf watching tv and chilling.. , we're alone at his cabin and we've been here all week because lectures are on zoom anyway hehe
that sounds really nice!!! r u guys enjoying urselves?
oh drinking,.. i wanna do that
Elowyn
Minister of Pop



I just got home i was out with friends 
something annoying happened on the bus home so now I’m annoyed 😁
Private
World famous



Mymble wrote:
i have done nothing no thoughts head empty 
and im gonna continue doing exactly that for the rest of the weekend, cause im starting a new job next week which requires me to turn on my brain 
super tragic  
this is a mood!!!!!

oooooo interesting!! what kind of job??
Private
World famous



Elowyn wrote:
I just got home i was out with friends 
something annoying happened on the bus home so now I’m annoyed 😁
oh nooo
what happened? 
if u wanna tell or rant
Alam
World famous



I've done nothing today but I'm going out tomorrow so that should be fun
Private
Popstar



rottomilko wrote:
Kouhai wrote:
im good im drinking a bit with my bf watching tv and chilling.. , we're alone at his cabin and we've been here all week because lectures are on zoom anyway hehe
that sounds really nice!!! r u guys enjoying urselves?
oh drinking,.. i wanna do that
yeah it's nice being alone especially after the holidays with a noisy family hehe. a lot of my friends are getting the virus it seems like so it's nice to feel safe at least for a moment, we're going back to uni town on sunday
Private
World famous



Alam wrote:
I've done nothing today but I'm going out tomorrow so that should be fun
ohhh yes! happy birthday!! (
r u gonna celebrate? 
Alam
World famous



rottomilko wrote:
Alam wrote:
I've done nothing today but I'm going out tomorrow so that should be fun
ohhh yes! happy birthday!! (
r u gonna celebrate? 
I think so yeah, my friend booked us a spot at a bar restaurant thing in Tel Aviv so that should be a good time.
Private
Popstar



rottomilko wrote:
Mymble wrote:
i have done nothing no thoughts head empty 
and im gonna continue doing exactly that for the rest of the weekend, cause im starting a new job next week which requires me to turn on my brain 
super tragic  
this is a mood!!!!!

oooooo interesting!! what kind of job??
bookstore, im excited but also....... customer service... still traumatised from working at gamestop rip 
Private
World famous



Kouhai wrote:
rottomilko wrote:
Kouhai wrote:
im good im drinking a bit with my bf watching tv and chilling.. , we're alone at his cabin and we've been here all week because lectures are on zoom anyway hehe
that sounds really nice!!! r u guys enjoying urselves?
oh drinking,.. i wanna do that
yeah it's nice being alone especially after the holidays with a noisy family hehe. a lot of my friends are getting the virus it seems like so it's nice to feel safe at least for a moment, we're going back to uni town on sunday
oh yes i beilive u!! oo yes a lot of ppl around me are getting it as well... not anyone i've hanged out with tho.
my uni opens the 24th, did yours open now?
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
Page: | Next | Last