disposable wrote:liv wrote:
i watched it and been following this ever since it happened. i feel bad for him, i hope heās doing okay. iāve seen a Ā couple people say heās gay and like try to diminish what happened to him (iāve only seen guys do that so far and a couple ppl that defend sienna) but iām like okay so what if he was gay, doesnāt change the fact that he was SAd. like seriously what is their logicĀ
and her response barely addressed any of his feelings , it was all about how it affected her and only her like wtf own up to it at least. but i see why sheās doing that, she thinks she didnāt do anything wrongĀ
yes and that part bothers me, because if you care about someone you don't totally bash them online?
and what? that's so stupid? so being gay = you can't be SAdĀ
Pls I didn't understand why you both capitalised S and A I thought you were saying he was sad I'm so dumb pleaseeee