Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 256
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet 🐀
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist brass
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet gold
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star gold
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer brass
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
16
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
Page:
1
2
3
4
|
Next
|
Last
How many corona vaccines have you already got
Nelkku
National Star
Nelkku wrote:
? I got my third corona vaccine 2 days ago.
Private
International Star
Earl wrote:
three babyyyy
Account deleted
wrote:
3
Private
National Star
Sylvan wrote:
3
Private
World Famous
luminescence wrote:
2, can get my 3rd later this month
angelick
Streetmusician
angelick wrote:
5
Private
World Famous
alprazolam wrote:
2 and i'll get the 3rd only when i absolutely have to
Private
World Famous
Pastellilapsi wrote:
2
Nelkku
National Star
Nelkku wrote:
Ok. Have you get a fiever from those vaccines? I got a fiever from 2nd and 3rd vaccine.
angelick
Streetmusician
angelick wrote:
Stop
Jarow
National Star
Jarow wrote:
none.
Alam
World Famous
Alam wrote:
3, I'm due for my 4th but I'm not over 60, a healthcare worker or in a high risk group so it's probably gonna be a while.
Private
National Star
Sylvan wrote:
Nelkku wrote:
Ok. Have you get a fiever from those vaccines? I got a fiever from 2nd and 3rd vaccine.
I didn't. I got migraines from each of them but they passed soon
Private
National Star
Sylvan wrote:
Alam wrote:
3, I'm due for my 4th but I'm not over 60, a healthcare worker or in a high risk group so it's probably gonna be a while.
Do you guys get the adjusted stuff or still the og vaccine?
EtherealPJM
Popstar
EtherealPJM wrote:
threeee
EtherealPJM
Popstar
EtherealPJM wrote:
angelick wrote:
Stop
kindly shut up
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
Page:
1
2
3
4
|
Next
|
Last