Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 356
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet š
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my motherās side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, itās mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist gold
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet silver
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer gold
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator gold
Number of completed tours
19
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
Page:
1
2
3
|
Next
|
Last
Are you good at math
yellowcard
Youtube Star
yellowcard wrote:
Yes or no
Laboratory
World Famous
Laboratory wrote:
I failed
Private
Popstar
autism wrote:
yes and no
Private
National Star
Sylvan wrote:
No.
Account deleted
wrote:
No i failed
Random
Popstar
Random wrote:
Yes, I loved math...one of my favorite subjects tbh.
guru
National Star
guru wrote:
no
Account deleted
wrote:
No
Private
World Famous
Pastellilapsi wrote:
No
Private
International Star
liv wrote:
no š°
Elowyn
World Famous
Elowyn wrote:
I'm ok
Klavier
Minister of Pop
Klavier wrote:
i can be if i try but why would i
Private
World Famous
Nuola wrote:
yes but i hate graphs with a burning passion
OceanWitch
Popstar
OceanWitch wrote:
No
GUTT
Popstar
GUTT wrote:
no, I'm gay
Account deleted
wrote:
i'm so badĀ
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
Page:
1
2
3
|
Next
|
Last