Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 313
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet š
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my motherās side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, itās mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet brass
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star silver
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer gold
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master gold
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator brass
Number of completed tours
14
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
Page:
1
2
3
4
|
Next
|
Last
I miss my old vp bully
mraizawa
Youtube Star
mraizawa wrote:
Those were the days... :')
Private
Princess of Pop
Arthema wrote:
no spines on them bitches, nope
Sol
National Star
Sol wrote:
vp had bullies??Ā
so happy to not have experienced that era. i wouldve left and never returned
mraizawa
Youtube Star
mraizawa wrote:
Sol wrote:
vp had bullies??Ā
so happy to not have experienced that era. i wouldve left and never returned
Ngl I was lowkey one of them, I probably deserved it. xd
Private
Youtube Star
devilcake wrote:
mraizawa wrote:
Sol wrote:
vp had bullies??Ā
so happy to not have experienced that era. i wouldve left and never returned
Ngl I was lowkey one of them, I probably deserved it. xd
i got so upset at you once but i dont remember why lmao
Sol
National Star
Sol wrote:
mraizawa wrote:
Sol wrote:
vp had bullies??Ā
so happy to not have experienced that era. i wouldve left and never returned
Ngl I was lowkey one of them, I probably deserved it. xd
š³š³ in what way would u bullyĀ
mraizawa
Youtube Star
mraizawa wrote:
devilcake wrote:
mraizawa wrote:
Sol wrote:
vp had bullies??Ā
so happy to not have experienced that era. i wouldve left and never returned
Ngl I was lowkey one of them, I probably deserved it. xd
i got so upset at you once but i dont remember why lmao
idk IĀ don't really remember you all that well tbh
Kink
Popstar
Kink wrote:
mraizawa
Youtube Star
mraizawa wrote:
Sol wrote:
mraizawa wrote:
Sol wrote:
vp had bullies??Ā
so happy to not have experienced that era. i wouldve left and never returned
Ngl I was lowkey one of them, I probably deserved it. xd
š³š³ in what way would u bullyĀ
I would say such shitty stuff to people who rightfully disliked me lmao
Private
Youtube Star
devilcake wrote:
mraizawa wrote:
devilcake wrote:
mraizawa wrote:
Ngl I was lowkey one of them, I probably deserved it. xd
i got so upset at you once but i dont remember why lmao
idk IĀ don't really remember you all that well tbh
wow now im upset againĀ
Ā just like back in 2016 how dare you
mraizawa
Youtube Star
mraizawa wrote:
Kink wrote:
Ok your username seems SUPER familair
Kink
Popstar
Kink wrote:
mraizawa wrote:
Kink wrote:
Ok your username seems SUPER familair
i am from the gsm shutdown era of vp lol
mraizawa
Youtube Star
mraizawa wrote:
devilcake wrote:
mraizawa wrote:
devilcake wrote:
i got so upset at you once but i dont remember why lmao
idk IĀ don't really remember you all that well tbh
wow now im upset againĀ
Ā just like back in 2016 how dare you
I'm so sorry I'm gonna go make an apology thread like back in 2016
Private
Youtube Star
devilcake wrote:
mraizawa wrote:
devilcake wrote:
mraizawa wrote:
idk IĀ don't really remember you all that well tbh
wow now im upset againĀ
Ā just like back in 2016 how dare you
I'm so sorry I'm gonna go make an apology thread like back in 2016
you better *knife emoji*
mraizawa
Youtube Star
mraizawa wrote:
Kink wrote:
mraizawa wrote:
Kink wrote:
Ok your username seems SUPER familair
i am from the gsm shutdown era of vp lol
Wasn't there for that but I was there for the super petty drama era of vp
Private
Youtube Star
devilcake wrote:
ugh it's been like 6 years since 2016 wtf
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
Page:
1
2
3
4
|
Next
|
Last