Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 178
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet đ
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my motherâs side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, itâs mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star brass
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer brass
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master gold
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
17
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
manager question
caprisun
International Star
caprisun wrote:
when are the manager sets switched out?
Laboratory
World Famous
Laboratory wrote:
I feel like its once every 2-3 months or so but not sure tbh, sometimes I feel like they stay for longer but idk
ï»ż
caprisun
International Star
caprisun wrote:
gonna bump this and ask if anyone knows around when we will get the new one/how long wo've had this current one lol, i cant remember
MasileinDE
International Star
MasileinDE wrote:
I guess whenever the people are complaining enough about it having been too long and they're having something new to switch it out for?
Private
World Famous
Rotte wrote:
We got the current one around/before week 8, we are in week 13 now, so about a month.
Private
Minister of Pop
Teddy wrote:
Itâs supposed to be every three months
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Should be every 6 months imo, idk why more oftenÂ
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated