Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 256
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet š
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my motherās side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, itās mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist silver
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star brass
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer brass
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master silver
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
14
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
Page:
1
2
|
Next
|
Last
can every1 who has still not had covid write
Private
Streetmusician
kruspersille wrote:
in this thread
5sar
International Star
5sar wrote:
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
I think I haven't had it
Laboratory
World Famous
Laboratory wrote:
hiya
Private
Streetmusician
kruspersille wrote:
how does it feel to be better than everyone my dudes
Private
National Star
kagura wrote:
as far asĀ i know i haven'tĀ
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
kruspersille wrote:
how does it feel to be better than everyone my dudes
Good
Private
Popstar
autism wrote:
not that i know of
Troyaferd
Youtube Star
Troyaferd wrote:
Writing I have not had covid.
Teabag
World Famous
Teabag wrote:
š
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
kruspersille wrote:
how does it feel to be better than everyone my dudes
actually I think I'm superior bc my symptoms could not even be called a mild cold
Private
Living Legend
lain wrote:
B- )Ā
Private
World Famous
athena wrote:
Aria
Popstar
Aria wrote:
Aria
Popstar
Aria wrote:
LillyN wrote:
its weird bc my family had it but i never had symptoms nd tested negative even tho we live in the same householdĀ
same stroy
Private
Streetmusician
kruspersille wrote:
Azriel wrote:
kruspersille wrote:
how does it feel to be better than everyone my dudes
actually I think I'm superior bc my symptoms could not even be called a mild cold
not superior if u caught it in tha first place...
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
Page:
1
2
|
Next
|
Last