Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 320
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet 🐀
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist gold
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet gold
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer brass
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master gold
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
18
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
compression sock
Private
International Star
uhyre wrote:
instant relief
Private
Popstar
autism wrote:
sock that hugs leg cute
Private
International Star
uhyre wrote:
autism wrote:
sock that hugs leg cute
it is so friendly
Private
National Star
kagura wrote:
i bought onces back when i had some knee problems during running now i just use them because comfy
battlefield
National Star
battlefield wrote:
that's how feet parmesan are made
Private
International Star
uhyre wrote:
kagura wrote:
i bought onces back when i had some knee problems during running now i just use them because comfy
so comfy honestly
battlefield
National Star
battlefield wrote:
but I got my first pair when I stared working at the hospital, and its gold!
Private
International Star
uhyre wrote:
battlefield wrote:
that's how feet parmesan are made
pls my shin skin is so dry the inside of the (black) sock turned grey while i was rolling it up
Private
World Famous
Clegane wrote:
battlefield wrote:
that's how feet parmesan are made
I used to work in a nursing home, and idk how the fuck even
But one of those flake thingies ended up in my mouth once 😭😭😭
I was like wtf is there on my tongue
I cry thinking about it
Private
International Star
uhyre wrote:
this is wack my shoes arent as tight as i thought, its just my feet growing 3 sizes after standing up
yuck
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated