Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 213
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet 🐀
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist gold
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet silver
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star brass
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer brass
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator gold
Number of completed tours
14
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
I passssed
Private
World Famous
Salem wrote:
81/85 the stress n fear can say bye now weewoooooo thank fuck
what are u doing today
Account deleted
wrote:
Just submitted my assignment. I obtained 0 days of easter vacay.
Account deleted
wrote:
And congratulations! You rock!
Private
World Famous
Salem wrote:
Eostre wrote:
Just submitted my assignment. I obtained 0 days of easter vacay.
nice to get it out of the way, shitty that it was at the expense of any free time 😩
Private
World Famous
Salem wrote:
Eostre wrote:
And congratulations! You rock!
thank u soooo much! so pissed I got one less than my colleague cos I made a dumb mistake lol didn't trust my first answer but whatever its done now thankfully
Private
Popstar
autism wrote:
watching the bachelor
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated