Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 292
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet đ
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my motherâs side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, itâs mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist gold
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet silver
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer gold
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master brass
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
17
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
Page:
1
2
|
Next
|
Last
hello vp
5sar
International Star
5sar wrote:
how are you how was your day
Private
World Famous
Salem wrote:
idk how I am
work was stressful
how are u how was ur day
5sar
International Star
5sar wrote:
Salem wrote:
idk how I am
work was stressful
how are u how was ur day
was very busy i like ur avatr
Private
Living Legend
lain wrote:
stressfulÂ
how are u?Â
5sar
International Star
5sar wrote:
Mymble wrote:
stressfulÂ
how are u?Â
im TIREDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Private
Living Legend
lain wrote:
lovelin wrote:
Mymble wrote:
stressfulÂ
how are u?Â
im TIREDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
go sleep zzzÂ
Private
Popstar
bee wrote:
i slept all day, making my plants suffer for yet another day
5sar
International Star
5sar wrote:
Mymble wrote:
lovelin wrote:
Mymble wrote:
stressfulÂ
how are u?Â
im TIREDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
go sleep zzzÂ
i will soon
5sar
International Star
5sar wrote:
bee wrote:
i slept all day, making my plants suffer for yet another day
not very bee of you
Private
World Famous
Salem wrote:
lovelin wrote:
Salem wrote:
idk how I am
work was stressful
how are u how was ur day
was very busy i like ur avatr
can relate n thankuÂ
mookid
National Star
mookid wrote:
just playing videogames and i forgot to take the shower lol :/// im disgusting haha ÂŻ\_(ă)_/ÂŻ
5sar
International Star
5sar wrote:
mookid wrote:
just playing videogames and i forgot to take the shower lol :/// im disgusting haha ÂŻ\_(ă)_/ÂŻ
its ok u can always take it tomorrow :3
Private
National Star
Sylvan wrote:
I went to two lectures and then went to the meet and greet from my new student housing.
I talked a bit to two girls but then left because most ppl were getting burger king and I think if I eat now I will puke.
5sar
International Star
5sar wrote:
Sylvan wrote:
I went to two lectures and then went to the meet and greet from my new student housing.
I talked a bit to two girls but then left because most ppl were getting burger king and I think if I eat now I will puke.
i thought u said two lettuces i rlly need to sleep
angel
International Star
angel wrote:
hay lovelin todady was an ok dayÂ
mookid
National Star
mookid wrote:
lovelin wrote:
mookid wrote:
just playing videogames and i forgot to take the shower lol :/// im disgusting haha ÂŻ\_(ă)_/ÂŻ
its ok u can always take it tomorrow :3
thats true thank u lovelin :]
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
Page:
1
2
|
Next
|
Last