Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 242
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet 🐀
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist brass
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer brass
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master gold
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator brass
Number of completed tours
14
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
free laundry
Private
International Star
wug wrote:
happiness, 66 nok saved
Account deleted
wrote:
wohoo
Aske
Prince of Pop
Aske wrote:
im happy for you, do you have plans for them?
Private
National Star
Sylvan wrote:
wish I had free laundry
Private
International Star
wug wrote:
Aske wrote:
im happy for you, do you have plans for them?
finally do laundry after avoiding doing chores for .. some time
Private
International Star
wug wrote:
Sylvan wrote:
wish I had free laundry
generally it's 22 nok per wash so i don't know why it's free right now
Private
National Star
Sylvan wrote:
Fibraecataphyllolotlum wrote:
Sylvan wrote:
wish I had free laundry
generally it's 22 nok per wash so i don't know why it's free right now
I pay 2€ for washing machine and 2€ for the dryer
Private
International Star
wug wrote:
Sylvan wrote:
Fibraecataphyllolotlum wrote:
Sylvan wrote:
wish I had free laundry
generally it's 22 nok per wash so i don't know why it's free right now
I pay 2€ for washing machine and 2€ for the dryer
thank god the dryer is free
Private
National Star
Sylvan wrote:
Fibraecataphyllolotlum wrote:
Sylvan wrote:
Fibraecataphyllolotlum wrote:
generally it's 22 nok per wash so i don't know why it's free right now
I pay 2€ for washing machine and 2€ for the dryer
thank god the dryer is free
I rarely use it during summer but winters kinda suck because you have more laundry and the apartments are too small to dry it inside.
hmm
National Star
hmm wrote:
nice
Private
International Star
wug wrote:
they texted saying the systems are "fixed" now so laundry costs money again, thank god i woke up early enough to exploit
Account deleted
wrote:
Fibraecataphyllolotlum wrote:
they texted saying the systems are "fixed" now so laundry costs money again, thank god i woke up early enough to exploit
haha amazing
Private
International Star
wug wrote:
Eostre wrote:
Fibraecataphyllolotlum wrote:
they texted saying the systems are "fixed" now so laundry costs money again, thank god i woke up early enough to exploit
haha amazing
i had so much laundry god
Account deleted
wrote:
Fibraecataphyllolotlum wrote:
Eostre wrote:
Fibraecataphyllolotlum wrote:
they texted saying the systems are "fixed" now so laundry costs money again, thank god i woke up early enough to exploit
haha amazing
i had so much laundry god
Private
Popstar
Rouya wrote:
Fibraecataphyllolotlum wrote:
they texted saying the systems are "fixed" now so laundry costs money again, thank god i woke up early enough to exploit
nice we love free washings
Private
International Star
wug wrote:
Rouya wrote:
Fibraecataphyllolotlum wrote:
they texted saying the systems are "fixed" now so laundry costs money again, thank god i woke up early enough to exploit
nice we love free washings
yes indeed
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated