Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 206
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet š
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my motherās side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, itās mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet gold
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star brass
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer brass
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master silver
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
15
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
|
Next
|
Last
when drinking canned soda or enrgy drinks
Private
Streetmusician
kruspersille wrote:
do u prefer do drink from the can, use a straw in the can or pour over in a glass?
Private
Streetmusician
kruspersille wrote:
dont comment "i dont drink soda" or sumĀ
5sar
International Star
5sar wrote:
i dont drink soda
anymore
Ā but i use to like drinking from the can anything else is gross
Private
Streetmusician
kruspersille wrote:
thread inspired by me exclusively drinking my energy drinks w a metal straw when im in my own home
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Energy drink I drink from can, but I don't drink canned soda cus it tastes dusty
Kino
Popstar
Kino wrote:
i drink from the can
Private
National Star
Sobbing wrote:
ouch wrote:
Energy drink I drink from can, but I don't drink canned soda cus it tastes
dusty
???????????????????
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Sobbing wrote:
ouch wrote:
Energy drink I drink from can, but I don't drink canned soda cus it tastes
dusty
???????????????????
Can flavor
Private
National Star
Sobbing wrote:
canned is superior but if i pour it into a glass i consume it faster than i would drinking from the can
Private
National Star
Sobbing wrote:
ouch wrote:
Sobbing wrote:
ouch wrote:
Energy drink I drink from can, but I don't drink canned soda cus it tastes
dusty
???????????????????
Can flavor
what hellhole do u live in where the cans taste like cans
Private
International Star
wug wrote:
it dependsĀ
Private
Streetmusician
kruspersille wrote:
where r my fellow strawers
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Sobbing wrote:
canned is superior but if i pour it into a glass i consume it faster than i would drinking from the can
I can't drink from can cus I will never drink more than half and then I lift the can a week later n im like "oh"
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Sobbing wrote:
ouch wrote:
Sobbing wrote:
???????????????????
Can flavor
what hellhole do u live in where the cans taste like cans
Everywhere they taste like cans
Private
International Star
wug wrote:
kruspersille wrote:
where r my fellow strawers
i never drink from straws
5sar
International Star
5sar wrote:
kruspersille wrote:
where r my fellow strawers
i drink from a straw when im sick!
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
|
Next
|
Last