Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 349
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet š
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my motherās side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, itās mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist gold
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star brass
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer gold
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master silver
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
17
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
|
Next
|
Last
hi :p
5sar
International Star
5sar wrote:
heleleooeo
5sar
International Star
5sar wrote:
im so bored
5sar
International Star
5sar wrote:
lovelin wrote:
im so bored
idk what to watch
desole
World Famous
desole wrote:
hello lovelin^^
5sar
International Star
5sar wrote:
desole wrote:
hello lovelin^^
HII
desole
World Famous
desole wrote:
lovelin wrote:
desole wrote:
hello lovelin^^
HII
how are you?:3
Private
World Famous
whydoiexist wrote:
hello again lovelin
Private
World Famous
whydoiexist wrote:
cute fit desole!!!
desole
World Famous
desole wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
cute fit desole!!!
oh thank you, and right back at ya :3
Private
World Famous
whydoiexist wrote:
desole wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
cute fit desole!!!
oh thank you, and right back at ya :3
:3
5sar
International Star
5sar wrote:
desole wrote:
lovelin wrote:
desole wrote:
hello lovelin^^
HII
how are you?:3
i am good but bored
5sar
International Star
5sar wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
hello again lovelin
hi bestie
Private
World Famous
whydoiexist wrote:
lovelin wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
hello again lovelin
hi bestie
Beastie
Private
World Famous
whydoiexist wrote:
Also ew I logged in on my phone and now I see ads disgustingĀ
5sar
International Star
5sar wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
Also ew I logged in on my phone and now I see ads disgustingĀ
el oh el
Private
World Famous
whydoiexist wrote:
lovelin wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
Also ew I logged in on my phone and now I see ads disgustingĀ
el oh el
Speaking of El stranger things 4 is good!!
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
|
Next
|
Last