Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 363
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet đ
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my motherâs side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, itâs mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist brass
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet gold
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star silver
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer brass
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master gold
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
14
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
Page:
1
2
3
|
Next
|
Last
skribblio :))))))))))))
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
pretty please
skribbl.io/?Q2P4TtjsKqkF
Private
Queen of Pop
Eliah wrote:
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
Eliah wrote:
legend
Private
Minister of Pop
Maxwell wrote:
join u slow punks
5sar
International Star
5sar wrote:
sighs
Private
Minister of Pop
Maxwell wrote:
lovelin wrote:
sighs
and entersÂ
hmm
National Star
hmm wrote:
why do y'all play at 1 in the morning
Private
Minister of Pop
Heartbroken wrote:
junmei wrote:
why do y'all play at 1 in the morning
i asked thesame
Private
International Star
wug wrote:
noÂ
Private
Princess of Pop
Arthema wrote:
Why are we even awake
I should be sleeping lmao
Private
International Star
wug wrote:
Abby wrote:
Why are we even awake
I should be sleeping lmao
I'm awake because I'm not going to go to bed tonightÂ
Private
Minister of Pop
Heartbroken wrote:
Abby wrote:
Why are we even awake
I should be sleeping lmao
im trying to leave but im being forced to stay smh
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
Heartbroken wrote:
Abby wrote:
Why are we even awake
I should be sleeping lmao
im trying to leave but im being forced to stay smh
heehee
Private
Princess of Pop
Arthema wrote:
Klasifikovany wrote:
Abby wrote:
Why are we even awake
I should be sleeping lmao
I'm awake because I'm not going to go to bed tonightÂ
I think I'll do the same unless I'll passout
stress is killing me
Private
Princess of Pop
Arthema wrote:
Heartbroken wrote:
Abby wrote:
Why are we even awake
I should be sleeping lmao
im trying to leave but im being forced to stay smh
oof I'd screech at the person doing that ngl
yes
screech
in their ears
Private
Minister of Pop
Heartbroken wrote:
Azriel wrote:
Heartbroken wrote:
Abby wrote:
Why are we even awake
I should be sleeping lmao
im trying to leave but im being forced to stay smh
heehee
s e t m e f r e e
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
Page:
1
2
3
|
Next
|
Last