You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
+ add shout
Sannissan
Im feeling like 2NE1
0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
13 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General Page: | Next | Last
d d d d dyeing my hair again
Private
Popstar



YEA. new hair dye brand this time too which is nerve racking. : D late start bc dinner i stg if the sun goes away n i have to bleach by lamplight i will simply crumble to dust
Private
Popstar



i bought two jars of lunar tides to mix and they look so SMALL like i know they together are the size of a large arctic fox tube which is what i used last so it should be fine and also i have a bit of af left i can use for the ends combined with a trim if i actually do run out BUT. idk how close theyll even match if it comes to that

i love dyeing my hair and it never goes wrong (only once years ago thanks) so idk why i get so nervous every single time
MasileinDE
International star



maybe being nervous is the secret to it not going wrong because you're overly cautious :d

I kinda want to get highlights again as well, but the upkeep :/
PetaI
International star



ffs i also really wanna dye my hair again lmao but i cAn't.. i don't want to damage it n go even more bald
Private
Popstar



MasileinDE wrote:
maybe being nervous is the secret to it not going wrong because you're overly cautious

I kinda want to get highlights again as well, but the upkeep :/

the trick is always to be slightly emo so any form of root neglect is a part of the look
Private
Popstar



PetaI wrote:
ffs i also really wanna dye my hair again lmao but i cAn't.. i don't want to damage it n go even more bald

im embracing baldness
praying that im experiencing the expected post-covid hairloss and not going bald like my dad 👌
Private
Popstar



Idk what ill do abt my hair, I don't wanna b ginger, but I feel like if I keep bleaching it I might get too much bleach on my roots, cus my roots are already so light I cry, and then my hair falls off 
MasileinDE
International star



uhyre wrote:
MasileinDE wrote:
maybe being nervous is the secret to it not going wrong because you're overly cautious

I kinda want to get highlights again as well, but the upkeep :/

the trick is always to be slightly emo so any form of root neglect is a part of the look
I now feel very much destroyed for my style of fashion because it's all but emo :d
Private
Popstar



MasileinDE wrote:
maybe being nervous is the secret to it not going wrong because you're overly cautious

I kinda want to get highlights again as well, but the upkeep :/
Me being nervous every time, and it still going shit cus I get tired from trying to do it correctly so I just start getting super sloppy lol 
Private
Popstar



love the sting of bleach, remids me im alive
Private
Popstar



sloppiest bleach job of my life but its neon orange dye and im going black next, the orange will cover it and thn the black certainly will
Private
Popstar



ouch wrote:
Idk what ill do abt my hair, I don't wanna b ginger, but I feel like if I keep bleaching it I might get too much bleach on my roots, cus my roots are already so light I cry, and then my hair falls off 

if its any reassurance, not once have i managed to fry off a single piece of hair in a decade and im not particularly careful with overlapping bleach when i do it. i think the people who do fry off hair are just exceptionally bad at it
Private
Popstar



every time i bleach my hair im like i should do proper ginger this is a cute colour

one day
Private
Popstar



uhyre wrote:
ouch wrote:
Idk what ill do abt my hair, I don't wanna b ginger, but I feel like if I keep bleaching it I might get too much bleach on my roots, cus my roots are already so light I cry, and then my hair falls off 

if its any reassurance, not once have i managed to fry off a single piece of hair in a decade and im not particularly careful with overlapping bleach when i do it. i think the people who do fry off hair are just exceptionally bad at it
Yes the issue is just kind of my roots are almost white ehile the rest of my hair is orange, some darker some lighter (not in spots tho, so I assume the application of bleach was fine actually? Just the underside of my hair has had black box dye in it) so I would have to only bleach the orange parts, and I don't have the time to make sure I don't hit any of my roots hhh, ill spend like 2 hours putting on the bleack then, and thats obv not a good idea 
Private
Popstar



uhyre wrote:
every time i bleach my hair im like i should do proper ginger this is a cute colour

one day
My hair is NOT proper ginger, its like very saturated pink ginger bruh

Private
World famous



resisting urge to turn my entire head periwinkle
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
Page: | Next | Last