ouch wrote:
My freezer cus the door wouldn't close properly because the ice was too thick or whatever so it started dripping down and the ice got even worse, so I had to scrape all the ice off with my nails, idk how all my 9 nails are still intact and not broken š i hate freezer, I didn't even find anything to eat in there except for a frozen pizza but its a gross oneĀ
My freezer cus the door wouldn't close properly because the ice was too thick or whatever so it started dripping down and the ice got even worse, so I had to scrape all the ice off with my nails, idk how all my 9 nails are still intact and not broken š i hate freezer, I didn't even find anything to eat in there except for a frozen pizza but its a gross oneĀ


0
0
0
0
0
To join the forums you need to be logged in.


16