Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 334
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet š
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my motherās side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, itās mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist gold
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet silver
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master gold
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
20
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
OMG WHAAT!
Account deleted
wrote:
I am = i m
Solar
National Star
Solar wrote:
Private
Living Legend
Clavicle wrote:
No. Way.
Private
Queen of Pop
Eliah wrote:
My life has been a lie
Private
World Famous
Pastellilapsi wrote:
š¤Æ
Private
National Star
Sylvan wrote:
Me in 5th grade English class being likeĀ
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
More revolutionary is the Ā Ik wil =/= I will
Solar
National Star
Solar wrote:
Azriel wrote:
More revolutionary is the Ā Ik wil =/= I will
say that well!Ā
Account deleted
wrote:
omg..Ā
djinn
National Star
djinn wrote:
sigh
Account deleted
wrote:
i don't mean to apostrophe i have high iq just read the letters i and m
i m
"i am"
Account deleted
wrote:
Azriel wrote:
More revolutionary is the Ā Ik wil =/= I will
still hurts my brain
Private
International Star
wug wrote:
Bram wrote:
i don't mean to apostrophe i have high iq just read the letters i and m
i m
"i am"
ee emm
Private
International Star
liv wrote:
i m
Account deleted
wrote:
Klasifikovany wrote:
Bram wrote:
i don't mean to apostrophe i have high iq just read the letters i and m
i m
"i am"
ee emm
in english omg !!!
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated