Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 206
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet đ
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my motherâs side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, itâs mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist gold
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet brass
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star gold
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer brass
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
16
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
Page:
1
2
3
4
|
Next
|
Last
foodiefood
Private
Youtube Star
devilcake wrote:
good evening virtual popstars
what's for dinner?
Private
Youtube Star
devilcake wrote:
im havinf leftover french onion soup very excited!
Private
Minister of Pop
Maxwell wrote:
Pasta bolognese from one ov em, just add hot water boxesÂ
and put some boiled egg in it. very yummy
Private
World Famous
Babel wrote:
I forgot my dinner at home
so no dinner for me at work. I'll probably buy a chocolate bar instead.
Private
International Star
wug wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
Pasta bolognese from one ov em, just add hot water boxesÂ
and put some boiled egg in it. very yummy
i am upset
Private
Youtube Star
devilcake wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
Pasta bolognese from one ov em, just add hot water boxesÂ
and put some boiled egg in it. very yummy
oh that does sound very yummy!
Private
Youtube Star
devilcake wrote:
DeIure wrote:
I forgot my dinner at home
so no dinner for me at work. I'll probably buy a chocolate bar instead.
oh naur!!! at least chocolate is yummy but sad...
Private
Minister of Pop
Maxwell wrote:
Klasifikovany wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
Pasta bolognese from one ov em, just add hot water boxesÂ
and put some boiled egg in it. very yummy
i am upset
nd I wud do it again!
Private
International Star
wug wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
Klasifikovany wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
Pasta bolognese from one ov em, just add hot water boxesÂ
and put some boiled egg in it. very yummy
i am upset
nd I wud do it again!
i'm calling the policeÂ
Account deleted
wrote:
lapskaus
Private
World Famous
Rotte wrote:
currently eatin salmon and shrimp sandwich
Private
Minister of Pop
Maxwell wrote:
Klasifikovany wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
Klasifikovany wrote:
i am upset
nd I wud do it again!
i'm calling the policeÂ
Private
Youtube Star
devilcake wrote:
Eostre wrote:
lapskaus
this
or this
Private
Youtube Star
devilcake wrote:
Angelica wrote:
currently eatin salmon and shrimp sandwich
doesnt sound enjoyable to me but i hope its enjoyable to u
Private
International Star
wug wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Eostre wrote:
lapskaus
this
x
or this
excuse me sir, what is thatÂ
Private
International Star
wug wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
Klasifikovany wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
nd I wud do it again!
i'm calling the policeÂ
x
how boiled is the egg
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
Page:
1
2
3
4
|
Next
|
Last