Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 227
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet 🐀
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet silver
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer brass
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master gold
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
18
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
Selling foot pictures
CyberkingAlpha
Bathroom Singer
CyberkingAlpha wrote:
Who wants to sell feet pictures and make good money?
JohnyButthurty
International Star
JohnyButthurty wrote:
I was thinking about selling pictures of my toes
Private
World Famous
Babel wrote:
My feet are ugly
Private
Princess of Pop
Arthema wrote:
JohnyButthurty wrote:
I was thinking about selling pictures of my toes
Yes babe make that sweet cash money
JohnyButthurty
International Star
JohnyButthurty wrote:
Abby wrote:
JohnyButthurty wrote:
I was thinking about selling pictures of my toes
Yes babe make that sweet cash money
You know it
CyberkingAlpha
Bathroom Singer
CyberkingAlpha wrote:
JohnyButthurty wrote:
I was thinking about selling pictures of my toes
If you want to do it safely/profitable, contact me. I'm trying to set something up.
CyberkingAlpha
Bathroom Singer
CyberkingAlpha wrote:
DeIure wrote:
My feet are ugly
There is a client for everything
, that's what I've learned on the internet.
Private
Youtube Star
devilcake wrote:
Ur back !? 🥳🥳🥳
Private
Youtube Star
devilcake wrote:
Cyberkingalpha…..
alpha….. hmmmmmm
CyberkingAlpha
Bathroom Singer
CyberkingAlpha wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Ur back !? 🥳🥳
??
Private
Youtube Star
devilcake wrote:
CyberkingAlpha wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Ur back !? 🥳🥳
??
I can’t imagine there are a lot of people turning to virtual popstar dot com when looking for feet pics
CyberkingAlpha
Bathroom Singer
CyberkingAlpha wrote:
devilcake wrote:
CyberkingAlpha wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Ur back !? 🥳🥳
??
I can’t imagine there are a lot of people turning to virtual popstar dot com when looking for feet pics
I'm not looking for pics, I'm looking for people who want to sell them
, not for myself haha
This topic is closed.
To load new posts:
activated