Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 163
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet 🐀
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet brass
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer silver
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master brass
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator gold
Number of completed tours
15
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
What to do if you're being bullied online
whitejelly
Streetmusician
whitejelly wrote:
Send them this video ✌️
Private
Princess of Pop
Arthema wrote:
I'd like to think and believe the userbase's age here on average is far above the age of bullying
Account deleted
wrote:
Abby wrote:
I'd like to think and believe the userbase's age here on average is far above the age of bullying
only
intellectual wrestling
or
boink memes
Private
Princess of Pop
Arthema wrote:
Eostre wrote:
Abby wrote:
I'd like to think and believe the userbase's age here on average is far above the age of bullying
only
intellectual wrestling
or
boink memes
hmm Yes!
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated