Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 356
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet š
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my motherās side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, itās mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet silver
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer gold
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master gold
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator brass
Number of completed tours
17
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
hello
Account deleted
wrote:
how're we doing
Private
World Famous
Babel wrote:
Bad. I am at work and get home at midnight. I don't want to work the night before Christmas!!!
Account deleted
wrote:
DeIure wrote:
Bad. I am at work and get home at midnight. I don't want to work the night before Christmas!!!
i hope it'll be an easy night, I'm sorry abt that. hope ur day tomorrow will be amazing tho
Account deleted
wrote:
Meh
caprisun
International Star
caprisun wrote:
i have a headache and im tired but im watching community so its alright <3
Klavier
Minister of Pop
Klavier wrote:
BAD!!!!!
Account deleted
wrote:
JOSTEN HIĀ
December
World Famous
December wrote:
Omg I remember you!
alphatauri
Youtube Star
alphatauri wrote:
iām doing fine!!! wbu??
Private
International Star
Troublemaker wrote:
so tired and so cold and exhausted but happy bc im watching mr iglesias
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated