Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 206
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet 🐀
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist silver
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet brass
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star gold
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer brass
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master brass
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator gold
Number of completed tours
11
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
Page:
1
2
|
Next
|
Last
I hate that
Private
World Famous
Clegane wrote:
Since gsm came back, the forums are so quiet
Say something yall
Private
Youtube Star
devilcake wrote:
Something yall
Private
World Famous
Clegane wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Something yall
You really came through
Anachronism
National Star
Anachronism wrote:
Haven’t even joined
Grew accustomed to this place tbh
i miss magazines tho so maybe I’ll give it another go
Bug
World Famous
Bug wrote:
Fr
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
I didn’t notice any difference
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
Or maybe i’m just not active enough, I’m eating yoghurt with a diced pear wbu?
Anachronism
National Star
Anachronism wrote:
XxMiSSswagdripxX wrote:
Or maybe i’m just not active enough, I’m eating yoghurt with a diced pear wbu?
This place has been dead since it launched
but I like the small community feel tbh
ario
National Star
ario wrote:
aaaaaa i feel like gsm is gonna kinda die within a year cuz its hard to get money n kinda boring
Aske
Prince of Pop
Aske wrote:
i don't like saying things
Bug
World Famous
Bug wrote:
ario wrote:
aaaaaa i feel like gsm is gonna kinda die within a year cuz its hard to get money n kinda boring
Honestly yeah. And some of the mods are questionable af
Midaas
World Famous
Midaas wrote:
i joined it but for some reason i enjoy this a lot more
maybe i've grown out of it or something like that
Private
Minister of Pop
Maxwell wrote:
Time to host a new tiktok comp
Bimbo
Popstar
Bimbo wrote:
I don't understand why people are on gsm, it fucking sucks
Private
National Star
Sylvan wrote:
hi
Private
National Star
Sylvan wrote:
Bimbo wrote:
I don't understand why people are on gsm, it fucking sucks
just grinding wc so I can buy the same clothes I had 7 years ago.
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
Page:
1
2
|
Next
|
Last