Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 334
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet 🐀
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist brass
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet gold
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star brass
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master brass
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator gold
Number of completed tours
13
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
Overwatch2 players!
Private
Youtube Star
Sad wrote:
Do any of you guys play overwatch 2?? Drop your tags and I’ll add you!
Kuunsirpale
Popstar
Kuunsirpale wrote:
Me me! I'm actually gonna play soon
Acurima#2296
Private
Youtube Star
Sad wrote:
Kuunsirpale wrote:
Me me! I'm actually gonna play soon
Acurima#2296
Ok I’ll add you in a bit! Mine is Sad#### (don’t remember the numbers)
Private
National Star
kaito wrote:
yaaas i do!! my tag is
Vriska#21150
Private
Youtube Star
Sad wrote:
Hello Im looking for friends to start playing ow2 with again now I'm back!
Marosemnis
World Famous
Marosemnis wrote:
Marosemnis#1559 !!!
Private
Youtube Star
Sad wrote:
Marosemnis wrote:
Marosemnis#1559 !!!
Ok I'm going to add you after my next match I'm Sad####
Marosemnis
World Famous
Marosemnis wrote:
Sad wrote:
Marosemnis wrote:
Marosemnis#1559 !!!
Ok I'm going to add you after my next match I'm Sad####
okok!
Private
Youtube Star
Sad wrote:
Bump!
Private
Princess of Pop
Limited wrote:
I don’t think that I’ve it on my ps5 yet, however I have the game tho
Private
Youtube Star
Sad wrote:
Limited wrote:
I don’t think that I’ve it on my ps5 yet, however I have the game tho
Well when your set up, drop your tag
Private
Youtube Star
Sad wrote:
Boop!
Private
International Star
DAD wrote:
mine is Razz#12106 (-:
Private
Youtube Star
Sad wrote:
DAD wrote:
mine is Razz#12106 (-:
Ok will add you when I get back onn!!
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated