Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 242
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet š
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my motherās side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, itās mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet brass
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star gold
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer silver
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master gold
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator silver
Number of completed tours
15
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
Poll: is nesta troy bolton
yes
no
kruspersille
Show results
is nesta troy bolton?
Private
Popstar
autism wrote:
yes
Private
Youtube Star
devilcake wrote:
She has been known to have sides
maybe it is possible
fujiwara
National Star
fujiwara wrote:
i believe it
Private
Youtube Star
devilcake wrote:
Very interesting it seems like nesta might be Troy bolton
Private
Popstar
autism wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Very interesting it seems like nesta might be Troy bolton
i think this would be very funny and good
Account deleted
wrote:
devilcake wrote:
She has been known to have sides
maybe it is possible
yes who knows who else I am on here when I am not on my mainĀ
Private
Youtube Star
devilcake wrote:
Nesta wrote:
devilcake wrote:
She has been known to have sides
maybe it is possible
yes who knows who else I am on here when I am not on my mainĀ
Will you confirm
Account deleted
wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Nesta wrote:
devilcake wrote:
She has been known to have sides
maybe it is possible
yes who knows who else I am on here when I am not on my mainĀ
Will you confirm
I can confirm I'm infoĀ
Private
Youtube Star
devilcake wrote:
Nesta wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Nesta wrote:
yes who knows who else I am on here when I am not on my mainĀ
Will you confirm
I can confirm I'm infoĀ
Troy bolton info ā¦.
TroyBoIton
Streetmusician
TroyBoIton wrote:
Am I Nesta?
WRENCH
Youtube Star
WRENCH wrote:
TroyBoIton wrote:
Am I Nesta?
bet on it
Account deleted
wrote:
WRENCH wrote:
TroyBoIton wrote:
Am I Nesta?
bet on it
BET ON ITĀ
talent
Queen of Queens
talent wrote:
BET. ON. ME.
Account deleted
wrote:
talent wrote:
BET. ON. ME.
I will never...Try to live a lie againI don't wanna win this game if I can't play it my way
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated