Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 256
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet š
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my motherās side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, itās mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist gold
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet gold
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star gold
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer gold
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master silver
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator gold
Number of completed tours
17
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
Page:
1
2
|
Next
|
Last
COP: joob
TroyBoIton
Streetmusician
TroyBoIton wrote:
COP = call out post
joob called me a slur. I will prove it if you want proof.
proof:
Private
Youtube Star
devilcake wrote:
Omg I canāt believe thisā¦. I though we could trust joob I need to spew proof :/
Private
Youtube Star
devilcake wrote:
See
TroyBoIton
Streetmusician
TroyBoIton wrote:
devilcake wrote:
See
i added proof.
Private
Popstar
autism wrote:
joob is soo #cancelled now
Private
Youtube Star
devilcake wrote:
Oh my god I canāt believe thisā¦.
are mods going to take actions
TroyBoIton
Streetmusician
TroyBoIton wrote:
autism wrote:
joob is soo #cancelled now
I donāt support cancel culture. Itās toxic. I want to give joob a second chance.
TroyBoIton
Streetmusician
TroyBoIton wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Oh my god I canāt believe thisā¦.
are mods going to take actions
I think staff should do something about this. Calling people slurs should not be allowed. This should be a safe space for EVERYONE. Including me (Troy Bolton).
Private
Youtube Star
devilcake wrote:
TroyBoIton wrote:
autism wrote:
joob is soo #cancelled now
I donāt support cancel culture. Itās toxic. I want to give joob a second chance.
I think the staff needs to take responsibility when a team member is calling people a slur!
@Clavicle
Ā
Private
Youtube Star
devilcake wrote:
@etjen
Ā
we need a a statement
Private
Popstar
autism wrote:
@DesignerTeam
Ā i think joob should be fired from designer team.Ā
Private
Popstar
autism wrote:
@joobteam
Ā Ā will you be giving a statement about this?Ā
Private
Youtube Star
devilcake wrote:
autism wrote:
@DesignerTeamĀ i think joob should be fired from designer team.Ā
Iām going to put this forward to the rest of the group please be patient as we handle this internally
TroyBoIton
Streetmusician
TroyBoIton wrote:
devilcake wrote:
autism wrote:
@DesignerTeamĀ i think joob should be fired from designer team.Ā
Iām going to put this forward to the rest of the group please be patient as we handle this internally
Thank you for taking action devilcake.
Private
Youtube Star
devilcake wrote:
TroyBoIton wrote:
devilcake wrote:
autism wrote:
@DesignerTeamĀ i think joob should be fired from designer team.Ā
Iām going to put this forward to the rest of the group please be patient as we handle this internally
Thank you for taking action devilcake.
Iām so sorry you have been treated this way Troy bolton
Private
Youtube Star
devilcake wrote:
Hang on a second Iāll be right back I just need to go delete my entire discord post history
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
Page:
1
2
|
Next
|
Last