Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 220
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet š
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my motherās side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, itās mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist brass
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet brass
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star gold
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer silver
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator silver
Number of completed tours
13
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
fav monster high movie?
5sar
International Star
5sar wrote:
mine is boo york
misscashmere
National Star
misscashmere wrote:
I donāt remember any
5sar
International Star
5sar wrote:
13 wishes is my fav outfit wise
5sar
International Star
5sar wrote:
Cashmere wrote:
I donāt remember any
okay.....Ā
Private
Popstar
disposable wrote:
never watched monster high
Kuunsirpale
Popstar
Kuunsirpale wrote:
Not really a fan of their 3d style but I guess 13 wishes or freaky fusion
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated