Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 334
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet 🐀
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist gold
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet silver
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star gold
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer brass
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master gold
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator brass
Number of completed tours
13
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
I want to order from
misscashmere
National Star
misscashmere wrote:
Amazon usa but I don’t have a credit card and no one in my family does
hamstercoomer34
Streetmusician
hamstercoomer34 wrote:
ok
5sar
International Star
5sar wrote:
i dont
talent
Queen of Queens
talent wrote:
hamstercoomer34 got your ass
misscashmere
National Star
misscashmere wrote:
talent wrote:
hamstercoomer34 got your ass
Right
misscashmere
National Star
misscashmere wrote:
I want to eat chicken tenders the ones in the American instagram reels look so good
Private
World Famous
toraix wrote:
can u sign up for one?
5sar
International Star
5sar wrote:
commit fraud
misscashmere
National Star
misscashmere wrote:
I wonder what I wanted to order ... 🤔🤔🤔
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated