Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 284
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet š
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my motherās side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, itās mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet silver
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star silver
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer gold
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
19
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
Page:
1
2
3
4
5
|
Next
|
Last
Poll: do u like jigsawpuzzles.io
yes
no
don't know
Show results
š§© puzzle time?
Private
World Famous
Myrcella wrote:
anyone wanna join in on doing a puzzle on jigsawpuzzles.io?Ā š¤
Private
World Famous
Myrcella wrote:
meep moop where my fellow grandmas at
Private
Minister of Pop
Maxwell wrote:
how does that work
giv me link I love doin puzzlesĀ
Private
World Famous
Myrcella wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
how does that work
giv me link I love doin puzzlesĀ
i will send a link!!Ā
Private
World Famous
Myrcella wrote:
jigsawpuzzles.io/g/f3e52307-18ae-4ad4-b444-8658e829567c
Private
National Star
Sylvan wrote:
will there be another round?
Private
Minister of Pop
Maxwell wrote:
how many pieces was last oneĀ
Private
Minister of Pop
Maxwell wrote:
Sylvan wrote:
will there be another round?
aim workin 1min
Private
National Star
Sylvan wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
Sylvan wrote:
will there be another round?
aim workin 1min
no stress
Private
National Star
legohouse wrote:
This game reminded me how bad I am at puzzlesĀ
Private
Minister of Pop
Maxwell wrote:
we do 330 bcus w teamwork
Private
National Star
Sylvan wrote:
legohouse wrote:
This game reminded me how bad I am at puzzlesĀ
same
Private
Minister of Pop
Maxwell wrote:
jigsawpuzzles.io/g/731ad641-bac6-428c-9d76-d0fab8707096
Aphrodite
World Famous
Aphrodite wrote:
Yay
Private
National Star
Sylvan wrote:
grr my phone died
Private
Minister of Pop
Maxwell wrote:
Sylvan wrote:
grr my phone died
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
Page:
1
2
3
4
5
|
Next
|
Last