Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 370
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet đ
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my motherâs side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, itâs mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist gold
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet brass
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star silver
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer brass
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master silver
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator silver
Number of completed tours
11
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
|
Next
|
Last
Im back :)
Natalja
Youtube Star
Natalja wrote:
Hello!
5sar
International Star
5sar wrote:
where did u go
fujiwara
National Star
fujiwara wrote:
i missed u natalja
Klavier
Minister of Pop
Klavier wrote:
why diid u log out again natalja come back!
Private
National Star
Sylvan wrote:
hi
Private
Youtube Star
Sad wrote:
Hewwo
pupa
National Star
pupa wrote:
who is this?
Private
Living Legend
lain wrote:
come back!
Private
World Famous
Myrcella wrote:
welcome back for when youâre back to being back!!!
Natalja
Youtube Star
Natalja wrote:
I here! I dont go anymore!
5sar
International Star
5sar wrote:
Natalja wrote:
I here! I dont go anymore!
yay tysmÂ
Natalja
Youtube Star
Natalja wrote:
pupa wrote:
who is this?
This is: Natalja! I am Natalja!
Natalja
Youtube Star
Natalja wrote:
joob wrote:
Natalja wrote:
I here! I dont go anymore!
yay tysmÂ
Sorry, what?
5sar
International Star
5sar wrote:
Natalja wrote:
joob wrote:
Natalja wrote:
I here! I dont go anymore!
yay tysmÂ
Sorry, what?
AAAAAAAAA
Natalja
Youtube Star
Natalja wrote:
joob wrote:
Natalja wrote:
joob wrote:
yay tysmÂ
Sorry, what?
AAAAAAAAA
I dont understand, what du you mean with:
AAAAAAAAA
yay tysmÂ
5sar
International Star
5sar wrote:
Natalja wrote:
joob wrote:
Natalja wrote:
Sorry, what?
AAAAAAAAA
I dont understand, what du you mean with:
AAAAAAAAA
yay tysmÂ
I mean AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
|
Next
|
Last