Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 292
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet 🐀
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star silver
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer brass
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master brass
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator brass
Number of completed tours
13
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
Who here-
Teabag
World Famous
Teabag wrote:
watches and loves the dragon prince?
Aske
Prince of Pop
Aske wrote:
not yet but i will take that as a recommondation and go watch and potentially love the dragon prince
Private
Minister of Pop
Maxwell wrote:
will there b dragons
Teabag
World Famous
Teabag wrote:
smh
Teabag
World Famous
Teabag wrote:
I wanted ppl to flex on - I havent seen it either
Teabag
World Famous
Teabag wrote:
I'll flex when we get more users then
Private
Minister of Pop
Maxwell wrote:
I don care for dragons sory..
Private
World Famous
Suchomimus wrote:
i watched years ago, i should watch again
Teabag
World Famous
Teabag wrote:
Suchomimus wrote:
i watched years ago, i should watch again
Finally. Somone to flex on! 😎😎
Corvus was my teacher, he spilled coffee on the homework he gave me and I had him sign it!
Flex flex
Teabag
World Famous
Teabag wrote:
I'm gonna frame it and hang on the wall when I move
Private
World Famous
Suchomimus wrote:
Teabag wrote:
Suchomimus wrote:
i watched years ago, i should watch again
Finally. Somone to flex on! 😎😎
Corvus was my teacher, he spilled coffee on the homework he gave me and I had him sign it!
Flex flex
whatdaheck that is so cool
Teabag
World Famous
Teabag wrote:
Suchomimus wrote:
Teabag wrote:
Suchomimus wrote:
i watched years ago, i should watch again
Finally. Somone to flex on! 😎😎
Corvus was my teacher, he spilled coffee on the homework he gave me and I had him sign it!
Flex flex
whatdaheck that is so cool
The curse is that I cannot watch the series myself now..... cus I cant separatate the voice
Private
World Famous
Suchomimus wrote:
Teabag wrote:
Suchomimus wrote:
Teabag wrote:
Finally. Somone to flex on! 😎😎
Corvus was my teacher, he spilled coffee on the homework he gave me and I had him sign it!
Flex flex
whatdaheck that is so cool
The curse is that I cannot watch the series myself now..... cus I cant separatate the voice
that is understandable but also very tragic it's a good show 😔
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated