Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 356
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet š
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my motherās side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, itās mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist brass
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet silver
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star brass
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master brass
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator gold
Number of completed tours
12
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
whose actually active rn
Stormiexx
Streetmusician
Stormiexx wrote:
im bored
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Not me, I hav to go to bed , its 8:30 in the moarning
Stormiexx
Streetmusician
Stormiexx wrote:
ouch wrote:
Not me, I hav to go to bed , its 8:30 in the moarning
hi ouch how have u been. its 1:30am here
Private
World Famous
AtlantaG1912 wrote:
Itās 8:25am here in the UkĀ
Aske
Prince of Pop
Aske wrote:
HiĀ
LeleDE
Youtube Star
LeleDE wrote:
Helloooo
it'se mi
LeleDE
Youtube Star
LeleDE wrote:
did / do anyone watch the One piece live action on netflix?
Kuunsirpale
Popstar
Kuunsirpale wrote:
It's pretty early still (trying to wake up for the day)
Private
Queen of Queens
Nanami wrote:
I can understand why I did leave for a long time. Itās hopeless to buy and sell stuff
fujiwara
National Star
fujiwara wrote:
LeleDE wrote:
did / do anyone watch the One piece live action on netflix?
i've watched it!! i think its goodĀ
Private
Youtube Star
devilcake wrote:
i was too tired tyo talk at 830
LeleDE
Youtube Star
LeleDE wrote:
fujiwara wrote:
LeleDE wrote:
did / do anyone watch the One piece live action on netflix?
i've watched it!! i think its goodĀ
I'll started yesterday, and I like it too :3Ā
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated