Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 270
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet 🐀
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master gold
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator brass
Number of completed tours
20
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
no why did someone log out
misplaced
Youtube Star
misplaced wrote:
we were at 669 online!!
fujiwara
National Star
fujiwara wrote:
sorry that was me but i logged back in jsut for u
misplaced
Youtube Star
misplaced wrote:
fujiwara wrote:
sorry that was me but i logged back in jsut for u
aw how nice of you!!
Private
International Star
liv wrote:
they logged back in
Private
Princess of Pop
Arthema wrote:
We're so back
misplaced
Youtube Star
misplaced wrote:
niiice<3
Private
Youtube Star
devilcake wrote:
Teabag and I saw a car with the plate Mew 069 today
Teabag
World Famous
Teabag wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Teabag and I saw a car with the plate Mew 069 today
OH I DIDNT EVEN SEE THE O69! assfhiw lmaooo
Private
Youtube Star
devilcake wrote:
Teabag wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Teabag and I saw a car with the plate Mew 069 today
OH I DIDNT EVEN SEE THE O69! assfhiw lmaooo
Gigl, i just barely saw it i want that plate … so good mew
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated