Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 263
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet š
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my motherās side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, itās mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist silver
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet silver
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star gold
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
19
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
IM SO AWKWARD
garybeans
International Star
garybeans wrote:
I just vc'd with a stranger for the first time AAAAAAH I FEEL SO AWKWARD
help
garybeans
International Star
garybeans wrote:
how does one talk to strangers?
Private
Princess of Pop
Arthema wrote:
casually and try not to get too personal
Private
Youtube Star
devilcake wrote:
I donāt even voice chat with friends
ICantWhistle
International Star
ICantWhistle wrote:
it helps when youre doing smth together like playing a game so there is naturally something to talk about ahh but i think it is always going to be awkward at first lol
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated