Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 356
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet 🐀
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist silver
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet brass
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star silver
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer silver
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master gold
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator silver
Number of completed tours
12
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
who is awake
Private
Minister of Pop
Maxwell wrote:
like rn
nd what r u doin
Private
Living Legend
glowed wrote:
syncing movie transcript with its translation. suffering
what are u doing
why aren't you sleeping
Private
Princess of Pop
Arthema wrote:
eating a butter pastry cut in half, toasted, with Nutella because my metabolism is coming back and I have to eat a lot or I'll starve myself
wanted to play bg3 but then saw the time so I'll just eat and then eep
Private
National Star
Niccki wrote:
Me 💪
I'm designing
Private
National Star
Niccki wrote:
I'm also streaming HISS by Megan Thee Stallion. #StreamHiss
Fuggles69
International Star
Fuggles69 wrote:
I am procrastinating an assignment
Doll
Popstar
Doll wrote:
procrastinating studying for my radiology exam🥲
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated