You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
13 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General Page: | Next | Last
r u rdy for the hour
Private
Minister of Pop



comin up in 20min nd we skip..
Private
Minister of Pop



10min..
5sar
International Star



no!
Aske
Prince of Pop



oh no i forgot.. i was going to bed at 2 which is a semi reasonable bed time but now 2 is 3 goign to bed at 3 is not good iam sad
Private
Minister of Pop



atheory wrote:
no!
u hav no choice.
5sar
International Star



i dont want it
5sar
International Star



Maxwell wrote:
atheory wrote:
no!
u hav no choice.
i still have an hour
Aske
Prince of Pop



ill go to bed at 5 mnutes for 2 problem solved goodnight
Private
Minister of Pop



Aske wrote:
ill go to bed at 5 mnutes for 2 problem solved goodnight
cheating
Private
Youtube Star



Oh no
Private
Youtube Star



I was not ready!!!!!
Private
Youtube Star



Why isn’t the hour changed at midnight thefuck
Private
World Famous



It has become a tradition for me to always do a short screen recording when the time changes, prompted by the suggestion in the EU a few years back to remove it. They had claimed it was the last time it would happen, so I had to get a recording...
Private
Youtube Star



BloomCissi wrote:
It has become a tradition for me to always do a short screen recording when the time changes, prompted by the suggestion in the EU a few years back to remove it. They had claimed it was the last time it would happen, so I had to get a recording...
Aaa I love this
i used to do this as a teen but when the date and time lined up with the date I think I have a recording of me on 11:11 11/11-11 or 09:10 11/12-13… but they may have gotten lost Ā to phone and laptops changes sadge
Private
World Famous



devilcake wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
It has become a tradition for me to always do a short screen recording when the time changes, prompted by the suggestion in the EU a few years back to remove it. They had claimed it was the last time it would happen, so I had to get a recording...
Aaa I love this
i used to do this as a teen but when the date and time lined up with the date I think I have a recording of me on 11:11 11/11-11 or 09:10 11/12-13… but they may have gotten lost Ā to phone and laptops changes sadge
Ah, that's cool! I'd be encouraging you to make new ones, but given that it's 2024, that might become a bit difficult to do when it comes to aligning dates...
Private
Minister of Pop



can't believe it happnd again!!
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
Page: | Next | Last