Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 363
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet 🐀
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist gold
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star silver
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer gold
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master brass
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator brass
Number of completed tours
14
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
Ever After High
MayaTheRat
Popstar
MayaTheRat wrote:
Hiiii is it just me or has anyone eles watced Ever After High
MayaTheRat
Popstar
MayaTheRat wrote:
I luv raven and cerise
dib
National Star
dib wrote:
YES OH MU HOD I REMEMBER THAT
SadBread
Minister of Pop
SadBread wrote:
MADDIE IS MY FAVORITE, MY MOM GOT ME HER DOLL FOR CHRISTMAS LAST YEAR😭💞
Private
National Star
Niccki wrote:
I loved that show when I was younger. I wonder if Netflix still streams it in america
MayaTheRat
Popstar
MayaTheRat wrote:
Niccki wrote:
I loved that show when I was younger. I wonder if Netflix still streams it in america
it issssss
MayaTheRat
Popstar
MayaTheRat wrote:
SadBread wrote:
MADDIE IS MY FAVORITE, MY MOM GOT ME HER DOLL FOR CHRISTMAS LAST YEAR😭💞
i luvvvvvvvv maddie shes so funnyyyyy
88x
International Star
88x wrote:
HELLO YES I FOUND IT LIKE 5 YEARS AGO THRU YOUTUBE I LOVE IT SM
MayaTheRat
Popstar
MayaTheRat wrote:
88x wrote:
HELLO YES I FOUND IT LIKE 5 YEARS AGO THRU YOUTUBE I LOVE IT SM
OMG IM GLAD U DIDDDDDDDD
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated