Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 384
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet š
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my motherās side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, itās mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist brass
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer silver
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master gold
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator silver
Number of completed tours
16
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
Poll: Do you play prodigy
Yes
No
Show results
Prodigy!!!
MayaTheRat
Popstar
MayaTheRat wrote:
Does anyone else's play this or is it just me.
Private
Princess of Pop
Limited wrote:
i first thought it was about the movieĀ
MayaTheRat
Popstar
MayaTheRat wrote:
Limited wrote:
i first thought it was about the movieĀ
lol it's a kids game I saw my little sister (shes 9) playing it I can't help it
Dreamstone
National Star
Dreamstone wrote:
I used to play this in elementary school
Dreamstone
National Star
Dreamstone wrote:
What level are you onĀ
MayaTheRat
Popstar
MayaTheRat wrote:
Dreamstone wrote:
What level are you onĀ
i used to be on level 147 i stopped playing on my new accont im on level 57Ā
MayaTheRat
Popstar
MayaTheRat wrote:
Dreamstone wrote:
I used to play this in elementary school
sameeee
Dreamstone
National Star
Dreamstone wrote:
MayaTheRat wrote:
Dreamstone wrote:
What level are you onĀ
i used to be on level 147 i stopped playing on my new accont im on level 57Ā
woahĀ
Private
National Star
legohouse wrote:
I googled it, and don't tell me it's this math gameĀ
MayaTheRat
Popstar
MayaTheRat wrote:
legohouse wrote:
I googled it, and don't tell me it's this math gameĀ
and English but the English is boringĀ
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated