Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 235
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet 🐀
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist gold
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star brass
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer gold
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master silver
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator gold
Number of completed tours
16
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
Page:
1
2
|
Next
|
Last
confess ur sins
octocat
World Famous
octocat wrote:
and thou shall be judged
but be warned, she rarely bless u with forgiveness
Private
Minister of Pop
Heartbroken wrote:
omg look at that face
octocat
World Famous
octocat wrote:
Heartbroken wrote:
omg look at that face
if looks could kill, she'd evaporate everyone in sight
Private
Youtube Star
devilcake wrote:
i pu plant garbage in brännbart instead of taking it to the garbage station please forgive me for my sins lil kitty
octocat
World Famous
octocat wrote:
devilcake wrote:
i pu plant garbage in brännbart instead of taking it to the garbage station please forgive me for my sins lil kitty
you are forgiven. the planet is dying so recycling doesn't matter anymore
Teabag
World Famous
Teabag wrote:
I am flirting with a straight guy in front of a child
octocat
World Famous
octocat wrote:
Teabag wrote:
I am flirting with a straight guy in front of a child
straight to hell
Teabag
World Famous
Teabag wrote:
octocat wrote:
Teabag wrote:
I am flirting with a straight guy in front of a child
straight to hell
Junk "oh okay so i gotta get my ass fkn rammed before i can get good."
Pause
"Mtie I'll send you the video later"
Private
Minister of Pop
Maxwell wrote:
oh octocat
where do I begin
octocat
World Famous
octocat wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
oh octocat
where do I begin
at birth
Private
Minister of Pop
Maxwell wrote:
octocat wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
oh octocat
where do I begin
at birth
Private
World Famous
Babel wrote:
I put my knives in the dishwasher
Private
Living Legend
glowed wrote:
Babel wrote:
I put my knives in the dishwasher
are you. not supposed to do that
huh
octocat
World Famous
octocat wrote:
glowed wrote:
Babel wrote:
I put my knives in the dishwasher
are you. not supposed to do that
huh
Not big sharp knives, they get dull. Shame on u
Private
Living Legend
glowed wrote:
octocat wrote:
glowed wrote:
Babel wrote:
I put my knives in the dishwasher
are you. not supposed to do that
huh
Not big sharp knives, they get dull. Shame on u
thinking ab my big knife that's in the dishwasher as we speak oops
guess i'm a sinner
fujiwara
National Star
fujiwara wrote:
playing dbd.............
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
Page:
1
2
|
Next
|
Last