Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 334
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet 🐀
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist gold
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet silver
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master gold
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
20
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
arthema i like your name
BlossomFairy
Youtube Star
BlossomFairy wrote:
art is art and hema is a dutch store
fujiwara
National Star
fujiwara wrote:
i pref the old one
BlossomFairy
Youtube Star
BlossomFairy wrote:
fujiwara wrote:
i pref the old one
what the old name ?
Private
Princess of Pop
Limited wrote:
Sheepypie wrote:
fujiwara wrote:
i pref the old one
what the old name ?
abby
Private
Popstar
bee wrote:
Limited wrote:
Sheepypie wrote:
fujiwara wrote:
i pref the old one
what the old name ?
abby
i forgot you could change your name on here now im mindblown
Private
Princess of Pop
Arthema wrote:
bee wrote:
Limited wrote:
Sheepypie wrote:
what the old name ?
abby
i forgot you could change your name on here now im mindblown
I had the same thought when I realized it
Private
Princess of Pop
Arthema wrote:
Sheepypie wrote:
art is art and hema is a dutch store
that is funny
when I thought of the name I thought art and thema
and Arthema sounds a bit like a different take on Artemis so
idk I thought I was clever
but thank you!
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated