Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 420
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet 🐀
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist brass
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star brass
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master brass
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator silver
Number of completed tours
13
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
Poll: go watch korra
y<es
no
Show results
korra
ICantWhistle
International Star
ICantWhistle wrote:
it's time for my yearly rewatch of the legend of korra wooooooooooooooo
Private
Living Legend
glowed wrote:
o yayyy
I rewatched aang last year but it’s been a while since I’ve seen korra
SadBread
Minister of Pop
SadBread wrote:
Oooohhh exciting!!! I'm currently rewarching aang for the 3millionth time
ICantWhistle
International Star
ICantWhistle wrote:
glowed wrote:
o yayyy
I rewatched aang last year but it’s been a while since I’ve seen korra
i do yearly rewatches, winter/beginning of the year i watch aang and in the summer i watch korra
i love the shows so much i can never get tired of it!
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated