Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 242
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet š
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my motherās side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, itās mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet brass
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star gold
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer silver
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master gold
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator silver
Number of completed tours
15
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
pokemon TCGP
ICantWhistle
International Star
ICantWhistle wrote:
yesss add me!! let's all pull some pretty cards
5071-7623-1892-6961
5071762318926961
NobodyFamous
International Star
NobodyFamous wrote:
Is the game good? Can I get cards i already own and play? Or is it just for collecting cards??
ICantWhistle
International Star
ICantWhistle wrote:
Elisia wrote:
Is the game good? Can I get cards i already own and play? Or is it just for collecting cards??
just collecting cards and noo at least rn u cannot add cards you already own unfortunately,, you can open packs every day
NobodyFamous
International Star
NobodyFamous wrote:
I have built decks and given the game a solid try
And it's so fun XD
NobodyFamous
International Star
NobodyFamous wrote:
I can't add you, I guess friend codes expire
Pls @ me
If you want to play together or add me
Here's my friend codeš
9637389749715939
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated