Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 327
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet š
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my motherās side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, itās mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist brass
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet brass
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star gold
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer brass
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator gold
Number of completed tours
13
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
Poll: Do u cook
I dont cook
I can but prefer not to
I can but someone else does
I cannot cook. I bake
I can make basics
I am a chef. My cooking is exquisite
Show results
Favorite foods
NobodyFamous
International Star
NobodyFamous wrote:
To cook or eat!
I want to expand my recipe book
So bonus points if u have/find a recipe
LexiLuvsKirby
National Star
LexiLuvsKirby wrote:
Basic af but pizza šĀ
Account deleted
wrote:
i love bean stew w rice
Account deleted
wrote:
or chilli w rice
Private
World Famous
Pastellilapsi wrote:
Mushroom pasta
or creamy chicken pasta
NobodyFamous
International Star
NobodyFamous wrote:
Stupot wrote:
or chilli w rice
Oooh I love chili!!
How do you make yours?
I use boar meat and beans!
NobodyFamous
International Star
NobodyFamous wrote:
Pastellilapsi wrote:
Mushroom pasta
or creamy chicken pasta
Mmmm pasta. Do you have a favorite pasta shape for it?
Creamy pasta with chicken is actually what I had for dinner yesterday x3
NobodyFamous
International Star
NobodyFamous wrote:
TarranttHightopp wrote:
Basic af but pizza šĀ
Unpopular opinion
I don't like pizza at all-
It grosses me out. And it don't like the texture of the tomato sauce...
Private
World Famous
Pastellilapsi wrote:
Elisia wrote:
Pastellilapsi wrote:
Mushroom pasta
or creamy chicken pasta
Mmmm pasta. Do you have a favorite pasta shape for it?
Creamy pasta with chicken is actually what I had for dinner yesterday x3
I usually useĀ fettuccine
NobodyFamous
International Star
NobodyFamous wrote:
Pastellilapsi wrote:
Elisia wrote:
Pastellilapsi wrote:
Mushroom pasta
or creamy chicken pasta
Mmmm pasta. Do you have a favorite pasta shape for it?
Creamy pasta with chicken is actually what I had for dinner yesterday x3
I usually useĀ fettuccine
Yum! I also make it with orzo and it's really good! Highly recommendĀ
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated