Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 327
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet 🐀
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist gold
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer brass
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master gold
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator brass
Number of completed tours
16
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
I love my husbagd
LexiLuvsKirby
National Star
LexiLuvsKirby wrote:
He's so great I love him so much.
So here's my husband appreciation thread. 🩷
LexiLuvsKirby
National Star
LexiLuvsKirby wrote:
Heres
a picture of him as santa and my dog Angel fell in love lol
Private
World Famous
Pastellilapsi wrote:
TarranttHightopp wrote:
Heres
a picture of him as santa and my dog Angel fell in love lol
Angel is slaying that dress
LexiLuvsKirby
National Star
LexiLuvsKirby wrote:
Pastellilapsi wrote:
TarranttHightopp wrote:
Heres
a picture of him as santa and my dog Angel fell in love lol
Angel is slaying that dress
Ikr bitch literally ate and left no crumbs
LexiLuvsKirby
National Star
LexiLuvsKirby wrote:
Another Pic of us
I love how standing next to him somehow makes me cuter bc I'm just happier
LexiLuvsKirby
National Star
LexiLuvsKirby wrote:
I was having panic attack and he prayed with me
Private
Youtube Star
devilcake wrote:
TarranttHightopp wrote:
Another Pic of us
I love how standing next to him somehow makes me cuter bc I'm just happier
Cute 🥺
LexiLuvsKirby
National Star
LexiLuvsKirby wrote:
He's gonna start nursing school soon😊
Private
Princess of Pop
Arthema wrote:
big mood, I relate to that very much
also good luck to him with nursing school!
LexiLuvsKirby
National Star
LexiLuvsKirby wrote:
Arthema wrote:
big mood, I relate to that very much
also good luck to him with nursing school!
Ty!!
Private
Streetmusician
kruspersille wrote:
omg ur dog in her lil dress
LexiLuvsKirby
National Star
LexiLuvsKirby wrote:
kruspersille wrote:
omg ur dog in her lil dress
That was her Christmas dress this year
LexiLuvsKirby
National Star
LexiLuvsKirby wrote:
That's it he won't cuddle me bc he is playing a game
this is officially a husband slander thread
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated