Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 235
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet 🐀
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star brass
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer gold
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master silver
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator brass
Number of completed tours
15
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
Page:
1
2
3
|
Next
|
Last
Did you apply for mod
Private
Minister of Pop
Maxwell wrote:
I wanna see what options they have so far
Private
World Famous
Babel wrote:
no
Private
Minister of Pop
Maxwell wrote:
Babel wrote:
no
Why
octocat
World Famous
octocat wrote:
no, did you?
Private
World Famous
Babel wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
Babel wrote:
no
Why
I would be bad sport about it
I cannot be objective, im sorry
Private
World Famous
Babel wrote:
octocat wrote:
no, did you?
#maxwell4mod
Private
Minister of Pop
Maxwell wrote:
octocat wrote:
no, did you?
Of course octocat
Private
Minister of Pop
Maxwell wrote:
Babel wrote:
octocat wrote:
no, did you?
#maxwell4mod
I will win without even applying
Private
World Famous
Babel wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
Babel wrote:
octocat wrote:
no, did you?
#maxwell4mod
I will win without even applying
i think mod should be a forced duty put on you
kinda like jury duty
Private
Minister of Pop
Maxwell wrote:
Babel wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
Babel wrote:
#maxwell4mod
I will win without even applying
i think mod should be a forced duty put on you
kinda like jury duty
We change mods every month
Private
Minister of Pop
Maxwell wrote:
Me and you can take first duty Babel
octocat
World Famous
octocat wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
Babel wrote:
octocat wrote:
no, did you?
#maxwell4mod
I will win without even applying
who will you ban first when u win
Private
World Famous
Babel wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
Babel wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
I will win without even applying
i think mod should be a forced duty put on you
kinda like jury duty
We change mods every month
yes !! and then we vote for best mod of the month by the end of the year
Private
Minister of Pop
Maxwell wrote:
octocat wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
Babel wrote:
#maxwell4mod
I will win without even applying
who will you ban first when u win
Myself
Private
World Famous
Babel wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
Me and you can take first duty Babel
oh no
I would suck, sorry
Private
World Famous
Babel wrote:
imagine me being mod with the free the cock banner
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
Page:
1
2
3
|
Next
|
Last