Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 263
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet 🐀
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist gold
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star silver
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master silver
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator gold
Number of completed tours
18
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
Lesbians come here
Private
Minister of Pop
Maxwell wrote:
@Heartbroken
Private
Minister of Pop
Heartbroken wrote:
hi im lesbian
Private
Minister of Pop
Maxwell wrote:
Heartbroken wrote:
hi im lesbian
.this was for you
Private
Minister of Pop
Heartbroken wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
Heartbroken wrote:
hi im lesbian
.this was for you
thank you, i can feel the love
Private
Youtube Star
devilcake wrote:
Private
Minister of Pop
Heartbroken wrote:
devilcake wrote:
i love you too
Private
Minister of Pop
Maxwell wrote:
devilcake wrote:
x
you're not a lesbian get out
Private
Living Legend
glowed wrote:
I love lesbians
Private
Minister of Pop
Heartbroken wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
devilcake wrote:
x
you're not a lesbian get out
neither are you
Private
Minister of Pop
Heartbroken wrote:
glowed wrote:
I love lesbians
kisses u on the forehead
Private
Minister of Pop
Maxwell wrote:
Heartbroken wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
devilcake wrote:
x
you're not a lesbian get out
neither are you
I made this for you I'm trying to keep the bad guys out
Private
Minister of Pop
Maxwell wrote:
Like a bodyguard
Private
Youtube Star
devilcake wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
devilcake wrote:
x
you're not a lesbian get out
Stop gatekeeping you don’t know me
Private
Living Legend
glowed wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
Like a bodyguard
your outfit is very fitting
Private
Minister of Pop
Maxwell wrote:
glowed wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
Like a bodyguard
your outfit is very fitting
me fighting off the not lesbians
Private
Minister of Pop
Heartbroken wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
Heartbroken wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
you're not a lesbian get out
neither are you
I made this for you I'm trying to keep the bad guys out
im so honored. love u mwah mwah
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated