Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 263
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet š
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my motherās side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, itās mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet silver
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer gold
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
21
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
does any1 else just eat crumble
$wag
Youtube Star
$wag wrote:
no filling just crumble
TogetherForever
International Star
TogetherForever wrote:
yum
hmm
National Star
hmm wrote:
ive never had a crumble cookie
wuwu
Minister of Pop
wuwu wrote:
its pretty much granola tbf
Private
Popstar
Kieren wrote:
hmm wrote:
ive never had a crumble cookie
I love crumbl cookie.
NobodyFamous
International Star
NobodyFamous wrote:
Not crumble but I will DEVOUR some strudelĀ
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated