Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 263
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet š
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my motherās side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, itās mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist silver
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star brass
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master silver
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator gold
Number of completed tours
16
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
Page:
1
2
|
Next
|
Last
do u cook or bake
joob
Youtube Star
joob wrote:
whats the most recent thing u made
joob
Youtube Star
joob wrote:
i made a banana bread loaf
NobodyFamous
International Star
NobodyFamous wrote:
i cook, i cannot bake. i will share a pic of my most recent batch of cookies!
Most recently i cooked beef stew and cornbread!
NobodyFamous
International Star
NobodyFamous wrote:
cmpunklover wrote:
i made a banana bread loaf
mmmm banana bread
do u add nuts to yours?
Private
Living Legend
glowed wrote:
not often but I do like baking. cooking not so much š¤
I made pasta for dinner for my family last week, it was very tastyy
Private
World Famous
Babel wrote:
This is unfair when I'm sick
We made some asian-inspired chicken thing Sunday and have lived off of leftovers the past two days
Aske
Prince of Pop
Aske wrote:
i sometimes plan to bake and then i dont
Aske
Prince of Pop
Aske wrote:
i made pancakes a couple of weeks ago but is that really considered baking idk
joob
Youtube Star
joob wrote:
Elisia wrote:
i cook, i cannot bake. i will share a pic of my most recent batch of cookies!
Most recently i cooked beef stew and cornbread!
x
wow!!!! um
joob
Youtube Star
joob wrote:
Elisia wrote:
cmpunklover wrote:
i made a banana bread loaf
mmmm banana bread
do u add nuts to yours?
i dont eat it ! i rarely bake for myself but no only banana
joob
Youtube Star
joob wrote:
glowed wrote:
not often but I do like baking. cooking not so much š¤
I made pasta for dinner for my family last week, it was very tastyy
chef glowed
joob
Youtube Star
joob wrote:
Babel wrote:
This is unfair when I'm sick
We made some asian-inspired chicken thing Sunday and have lived off of leftovers the past two days
how much did u make jeez
joob
Youtube Star
joob wrote:
Aske wrote:
i sometimes plan to bake and then i dont
me too its ok
joob
Youtube Star
joob wrote:
Aske wrote:
i made pancakes a couple of weeks ago but is that really considered baking idk
kind of
Private
Youtube Star
devilcake wrote:
Elisia wrote:
i cook, i cannot bake. i will share a pic of my most recent batch of cookies!
Most recently i cooked beef stew and cornbread!
X
Helpppp
Private
Minister of Pop
Maxwell wrote:
I just made spagettii it was very yum idk what I had in tho I only make food by intuitionĀ
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
Page:
1
2
|
Next
|
Last