Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 377
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet š
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my motherās side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, itās mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist brass
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet silver
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star silver
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer gold
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master gold
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator silver
Number of completed tours
13
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
Page:
1
2
|
Next
|
Last
There is no such thing as
Private
Minister of Pop
Maxwell wrote:
spamming vp after 00:00
bcus none of u r actually here vp is mine after the sun settles
Private
Minister of Pop
Maxwell wrote:
c it has been 3 minutes nd no comments I rest my caseĀ
Private
Youtube Star
devilcake wrote:
Liar
Private
Youtube Star
devilcake wrote:
Baby Iām always here
Private
Youtube Star
devilcake wrote:
Observing
Private
Youtube Star
devilcake wrote:
Also everyone will see it in the morning dumdum
Private
Minister of Pop
Maxwell wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Baby Iām always here
no it has been a very long time of just me! nd some kimĀ
Private
Minister of Pop
Maxwell wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Also everyone will see it in the morning dumdum
I want them to see it rn!!
Private
Youtube Star
devilcake wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Baby Iām always here
no it has been a very long time of just me! nd some kimĀ
I was showering
Private
Youtube Star
devilcake wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Also everyone will see it in the morning dumdum
I want them to see it rn!!
Be patient young padawan
Private
Youtube Star
devilcake wrote:
Cringeass
Private
Minister of Pop
Maxwell wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Baby Iām always here
no it has been a very long time of just me! nd some kimĀ
I was showering
it must b wild not livin w ur parents nd bein able to shower at 2 at nite
Private
Minister of Pop
Maxwell wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Cringeass
being cringe is the new meta
Private
Youtube Star
devilcake wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
no it has been a very long time of just me! nd some kimĀ
I was showering
it must b wild not livin w ur parents nd bein able to shower at 2 at nite
You can do that anyways if ur not a pussy
Private
Youtube Star
devilcake wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Cringeass
being cringe is the new meta
I feel like we havenāt gone full circle on the millenial cringe though it needs to marinate a bit longer
Private
Minister of Pop
Maxwell wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
devilcake wrote:
I was showering
it must b wild not livin w ur parents nd bein able to shower at 2 at nite
You can do that anyways if ur not a pussy
I cud never I want my parents to have good sleep they deserve it I will remain stinky for their sleep
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
Page:
1
2
|
Next
|
Last